Speakeasy Presentation Coaching
It’s not just what you say…it’s how you say it.
Make your meetings memorable. In person, online or on video messages.
Speakeasy is a unique presentation coaching programme for executives and business leaders.
Benefit from tailored one2one support and live meetings each week to develop your capabilities as an influential presenter.
Our next programme begins on Thursday 16th May. Limited places available by application only.
Transform your speaker presence in just 8 weeks with Speakeasy presentation coaching
Would you like to raise your game?
Your slides are excellent. You know your subject inside out. You’re delivering it to the best of your ability. But they’re glancing at phones, murmuring to each other and just not paying attention. If this sounds just a bit familiar, this is the programme for you.
We work with executives and business leaders who want to develop their authentic presenting voice – either face-to-face, online, virtually or in video messages.
Boost your skills quickly so that you:
- Inspire your team for transformational change
- Gain a promotion or a new job by conveying a powerful presence in executive meetings, presentations and video
- Motivate your team with inspirational Town Halls
- Build trust with prospective clients for pitches that win new business
- Cement your status as thought leader in your industry with impactful talks and presentations
- Create confident and engaging videos for internal and external audiences
- Build a personal brand to influence those around you
- Maximise your credibility and visibility across your organisation
- Enhance your organisation’s reputation with external stakeholders
Our Speakeasy presentation coaching participants come from all over Northern Ireland, Ireland, and the UK.
Still not convinced?
We’ve helped senior figures like these to become highly effective presenters:
- Business owners
- Senior executives from all business sectors
- Professional services experts – solicitors, barristers and accountants working towards Partner
- Engineers, software developers and data experts
- Senior officers and executives in the public sector
- Third sector leaders
- Academics and researchers
- Business development managers
- Executives preparing for promotion or job interviews
How does the Speakeasy presentation coaching programme work?
One2one coaching with a skilled, experienced facilitator at times to suit you.
Accountability. You meet with a small group once per week for 8 weeks. With a careful selection of weekly challenges that you undertake, you will actively transform how you feel when you speak, and how you are perceived by others at times when it really counts.
Confidentiality. We guarantee that you will not meet a competitor in your group. We make sure that you are in a group with people at a similar level within their organisation all working towards the same goal as you.
Flexibility. With a small group and one2one coaching, you can focus on the skills that will benefit you. Week on week, you’ll learn practical approaches that help you to build your influence.
Safe space. We offer a nurturing and supportive atmosphere; we work together to build our strengths and minimise our shortcomings
Solid, measurable benefits. Read our testimonials below to find out how we helped other senior leaders to make Partner, to influence in the boardroom, to take to the stage at industry events, to develop a signature talk that promotes their business ….. Whatever your communication goal, we’ll help you to get there!
What will I gain from the Speakeasy presentation coaching programme?
Uncover, discover and apply
The confidence, credibility and clarity you need to be a persuasive, attention-grabbing presenter are already within you. We sharpen them each time we meet.
Vital lessons that you will embed into your skillset
- A simple three-step system to speak with clarity and connection
- Behind-the-scenes secrets of experienced TV presenters
- Techniques to manage nerves and performance anxiety
- How TEDx speakers engage and motivate their audiences
- Skills and practices to build your confidence
- Understand your audience to challenge their beliefs and encourage them to shift their thinking
And there’s more! Here’s what else you learn
- Proven frameworks from behavioural science to encourage your audiences to make the changes you – and they – desire
- A suite of templates to use in every presentation – webinars, videos, panel events, podcasts, presentations, keynotes speeches and event hosting
- A structured approach to help you to speak with clarity
- Real-world examples from public figures, TED talks and speakers just like you who have developed their influence as a speaker
- How to use create polished presentations using platforms like OBS and Canva
- A curated book list from the world’s leading speakers, coaches and authors
How much does Speakeasy cost?
£1,495 (plus VAT) or €1,795
Alternatively, you can make 3 x monthly payments of £595 (plus VAT)/€695 per month.
- We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you’re not enjoying the programme, we’ll refund you, no questions asked.
VAT applies in UK only. If you’re not VAT registered or self-funding this course, don’t worry, we’ll pay the VAT for you. Just let us know on your application form. If you are based in Ireland or rest of world – VAT does not apply.
How do I apply for Speakeasy?
Places are available by application only. We want to make sure that your group has the right balance to support your learning goals.
Click on ‘Find out more’ to set up a short meeting with your facilitator, Camilla Long, to understand if Speakeasy is the right fit for you.
Our next course starts on Thursday 27th April. It runs on Thursdays 10:30-11:30 BST.
Frequently Asked Questions
I may not be available for every week of the programme.
That’s OK, we record each session and you get access after it happens.
I’m not VAT registered.
No problem. If you’re not UK VAT registered or self-funding this course, we’ll pay the VAT for you. Just let us know on your application form.
How can I pay?
We accept payment by credit card or bank transfer.
Once you have signed up, here’s what happens…
- Welcome Call: You’ll meet your facilitator Camilla Long on a 30-minute Welcome Call to develop your personal goals for the Speakeasy course.
- Speakeasy sessions: Speakeasy is delivered over 8 x one-hour Zoom sessions held weekly
- Weekly challenges: You’ll take on a new challenge each week, tailored to your personal goals, to stretch you and develop your skills
- Personalised feedback and one2one coaching: Throughout your coaching programme, you receive personalised feedback and a one2one session with your facilitator, Camilla Long, to support your growth and development.
- Small course numbers: Each Speakeasy course is capped at a maximum of 12 people to ensure you get personalised feedback tailored to you.
What our customers say about us?
Bespoke Communications have a 5* Rating on Google with Camilla Long and Sarah Travers coaching over one hundred TEDx speakers.
Attention to detail and ability to guide and signpost has had the most unique and profound effect. I could not recommend their service enough.Kieran Kelly
Award Winning Tech Entrepreneur I TEDx Speaker I Blockchain I Cyber Specialist
The Speakeasy Club came into my life exactly when I needed it. Camilla and Sarah create a warm, empathetic and encouraging environment from the off. I still remember the endorphins I felt when finishing the course. I would encourage anyone who needs help with their presenting skills or even a confidence boost in addressing a room to join The Speakeasy Club.Donna Daniels
Operations Director, Urban HQ
Being able to competently address a crowd is of paramount importance to my career. After working with Sarah and Camilla, both my confidence and my competence levels have increased. If I had let fear take over and stop me, I wouldn’t be the person I am today.Niamh Taylor