Grow your influence in just 8 weeks through the Speakeasy public speaking course
This course is for executives and business leaders who want to develop their authentic public speaking voice – either face-to-face, virtually or on video.
This course has helped participants to:
- Deliver keynote speeches and talks to cement their status as thought leaders in their industry
- Secure promotions or a new job with a powerful executive presence in meetings, presentations and video
- Win new business through delivering confident sales pitches
- Deliver TEDx talks
- Create confident and engaging videos for internal communications and external promotion
- Build their personal brand for impact with the audiences that need to know them
- Develop their executive presence and business storytelling for credibility and visibility in the workplace
- Grow their influence with powerful messaging for their audiences
Our Speakeasy public speaking course participants come from all over Northern Ireland, Ireland, and the UK.
Previous participants have included:
- Senior executives from all business sectors
- Business owners
- Professional services experts – solicitors, barristers and accountants
- Engineers, software developers and data experts
- Senior officers and executives in the public sector
- Third sector leaders
- Academics and researchers
- Business development managers
- Executives preparing for promotion or job interview
How does the Speakeasy public speaking course work?
You’ll learn proven frameworks, systems and approaches to present with confidence and clarity to influence the audiences that need to know you.
Develop your speaker presence to engage your audiences and achieve impact when you speak.
Discover the hidden secrets of world-class presenters to engage your audeinces and make your talks memorable.
Learn what it takes to encourage audiences to make a change using the principles of behavioural science.
Elevate your personal brand with impactful video and personal presentations.
Build your storytelling capability to engage every audience you ever meet.
Get comfortable on video to become visible inside and outside your organisation.
Formulate a winning sales pitch
Script a webinar that generates leads, informs your stakeholders or builds your influence as a thought leader in your field.
Present with charisma whether you’re hosting an event, delivering a webinar, introducing speakers – anywhere that you’re in front of an audience.
What will I learn from the Speakeasy public speaking course?
You will learn to speak with confidence, charisma, credibility and clarity. It doesn’t matter what sector or job role you are in. The Speakeasy public speaking course will help you to craft powerful talks and videos that make a difference.
You will learn
- A simple three-step system to speak with clarity and connection
- Behind-the-scenes secrets of experienced TV presenters
- Approaches to manage nerves and performance anxiety
- How TEDx speakers engage and motivate their audiences
- Behaviours for a credible, charismatic executive presence
- Skills and practices to build your confidence
- The principles of behavioural science to encourage your audiences to change behaviours or think differently
In addition, you will get:
By attending the Speakeasy public speaking course, you will gain:
Skills for your business and career
As a business presenter, you need flexible presentation skills for a variety of business settings. Event hosting, speaker introductions, webinar hosting, social media videos, videos for internal comms, panel events – the list goes on. We’ll cover all the bases.
Confidence to speak in any situation
You’ll learn the discipline and routines that top public speakers use to persuade and influence. We’ll help you with your speaker presence, body language, Q&A, presentation structures and much more.
You’ll meet for one hour once per week online for expert, personal facilitation. You’ll work directly with Camilla Long, expert public speaking, coach. You’ll be part of a small group of no more than twelve people. Take on weekly challenges to build your experience week on week.
How much does Speakeasy cost?
£1,495 (plus VAT) or €1,795
Alternatively, you can make 3 x monthly payments of £595 (plus VAT)/€695 per month.
VAT applies in UK only. If you’re not VAT registered or self-funding this course, don’t worry, we’ll pay the VAT for you. Just let us know on your application form. If you are based in Ireland or rest of world – VAT does not apply.
When does our next Speakeasy start?
Our next course starts on Monday May 16th 2022 running from 16:00 – 17:00 BST or Monday August 15th 2022 running from 16:00 – 17:00 BST. Places strictly limited.
Hear ‘ideas worth spreading’ from some of the TEDx speakers we’ve worked with:
“I was a confident public speaker, but Bespoke Communications gave me the skills to influence my audience.Adele Doherty TEDxStormont
“Bespoke Communications gently helped me to fine tune what I was saying and how to say it with impact.Eileen Mullan TEDxStormont
Frequently Asked Questions
I may not be available for every week of the programme.
That’s OK, we record each session and you get access after it happens.
I’m from the UK but I’m not VAT registered.
No problem. If you’re not VAT registered or self-funding this course, we’ll pay the VAT for you. Just let us know on your application form.
How can I pay?
We accept payment by credit card or bank transfer.
What happens next?
Once you sign up, here’s what happens…