Attend the Speakeasy coaching course to develop your authentic public speaking voice
This course is for anyone who wants to develop their public speaking for influence at work.
This course has helped participants to:
- Deliver keynote speeches and talks to cement their status as thought leaders in their industry
- Secure promotions or a new job with a powerful executive presence in meetings, presentations and video
- Win new business through delivering confident sales pitches
- Deliver TEDx talks
- Create confident and engaging videos for social media and digital marketing
- Build their personal brand both internally and externally to their organisation
- Develop their executive presence for credibility and visibility in the workplace
- Grow their influence by adapting their communication style for clarity and resonance of message
Our participants come from all over Northern Ireland, Ireland, and the UK.
Previous participants have included:
- Senior executives from all business sectors
- Business owners
- Professional services experts – solicitors, barristers and accountants
- Engineers, software developers and data experts
- Senior officers and executives in the public sector
- Third sector leaders
- Academics and researchers
- Business development managers
- Executives preparing for promotion or job interview
How does the Speakeasy online public speaking coaching course work?
You’ll learn a proven step-by-step system to present with confidence and clarity to the audiences that need to know you.
Develop your speaker presence to engage your audiences and achieve impact when you speak.
Discover the hidden secrets that you can use in every presentation to gently nudge your audience into action.
Elevate your personal brand by making yourself visible to the audiences that need to know you.
Build an impactful signature talk to enhance your credibility
Develop your TED talk
Get comfortable on video to become visible inside and outside your organisation
Formulate a winning sales pitch
Script a webinar that generates leads, informs your stakeholders or builds your influence as a thought leader in your field
Present with charisma whether you’re hosting an event, delivering a webinar, introducing speakers – anywhere that you’re in front of an audience.
What will I learn from the Speakeasy video presenting and public speaking course?
You will learn to speak with confidence, charisma, credibility and clarity in front of the audiences that you need to influence. It doesn’t matter what sector or job role you are in.
You will learn
- Behind-the-scenes secrets of experienced TV presenters
- Approaches to manage nerves and performance anxiety
- How TEDx speakers engage and motivate their audiences
- Behaviours for a credible, charismatic executive presence
- Skills and practices to build your confidence
In addition, you will get:
By attending the Speakeasy online coaching programme, you will gain:
Skills for your business and career
As a business presenter, you need flexible presentation skills for a variety of business settings. Event hosting, speaker introductions, webinar hosting, social media videos, videos for internal comms, panel events – the list goes on. We’ll cover all the bases.
Confidence to speak in any situation
You’ll learn the discipline and routines that top public speakers use to persuade and influence. We’ll help you with your speaker presence, body language, Q&A, presentation structures and much more.
You’ll meet for one hour once per week online for expert, personal facilitation. You’ll work directly with Camilla Long, expert public speaking, coach. You’ll be part of a small group of no more than twelve people. Take on weekly challenges to build your experience week on week.
How much does Speakeasy cost?
£1,495 (plus VAT) or €1,795
Alternatively, we can offer 3 x monthly payments of £595 (plus VAT)/€695 per month.
VAT applies in UK only. If you’re not VAT registered or self-funding this course, don’t worry, we’ll pay the VAT for you. Just let us know on your application form. If you are based in Ireland or rest of world – VAT does not apply.
When does our next Speakeasy start?
Our next course starts on Monday February 21st 2022 running from 16:00 – 17:00 GMT or Friday March 25th 2022 running from 10:30 – 11:30 GMT. Places strictly limited.
Hear ‘ideas worth spreading’ from some of the TEDx speakers we’ve worked with:
“I was a confident public speaker, but Bespoke Communications gave me the skills to influence my audience.Adele Doherty TEDxStormont
“Bespoke Communications gently helped me to fine tune what I was saying and how to say it with impact.Eileen Mullan TEDxStormont
Frequently Asked Questions
I may not be available for every week of the programme.
That’s OK, we record each session and you get access after it happens.
I’m from the UK but I’m not VAT registered.
No problem. If you’re not VAT registered or self-funding this course, we’ll pay the VAT for you. Just let us know on your application form.
How can I pay?
We accept payment by credit card or bank transfer.
What happens next?
Once you sign up, here’s what happens…