This event is in partnership with Urban HQ
Date : Wednesday 8th June, 2022
Time : 09:30 – 16:30
Venue : Urban HQ, Belfast
About this event
Executive presence is about your ability to inspire confidence and influence others. It’s how you respond in conditions of stress and uncertainty. Most of all, executive presence is about authenticity and alignment between you and how you communicate. Executive presence is a skill, not a personality trait. And like any other skill, it can be learned.
Join Camilla Long, Co-Founder of Bespoke Communications to learn ideas, techniques and tools to help you evolve your personal leadership style to engage & persuade others.
Who is this course for?
This course has been designed for emerging leaders in your organisation.
What will you learn?
• Business storytelling skills to communicate with clarity, confidence and credibility.
• Build emotional intelligence skills to develop your self-awareness and the ability to motivate others and respond to challenge
• ‘Grace under fire’ – how to respond with presence to obstacles and perceived or actual attacks
• Develop an authentic and transparent presence that signals status in high-stakes business settings
• Develop a negotiators mindset to manage successful conversations with even the most challenging of stakeholders
Urban HQ Members – £300
Regular Fee – £350
Lunch and refreshments provided. All dietary requirements catered for.