Do you work in sales and marketing and wish that you could develop and deliver strong messages? Do you manage contracts and present frequently to your clients? Do you run your own business and want to present to prospective clients at events? Or maybe you have a big event coming up and you’re wondering:
- “What if someone finds out I’m not good enough?”
- “Will I sound all right?”
- “Where do I even begin?” or
- “It’s been a long time since I’ve given a speech – I’m a bit rusty”
We’ve worked with people who’ve told us they avoid speaking in public for a variety of reasons:
- Difficult past experiences with public speaking stop them from trying.
- Their colleagues will judge them.
- Whenever they stand up to speak their mind goes blank.
Whatever your reason for holding back, the good news is that public speaking is not a talent, it is a skill. And the great news is that it is a skill that can be learnt with practice. The Speakeasy Club offers you a safe, supportive environment, where you can build up your skills week-on-week under the guidance of experienced facilitators.
What will I learn?
- Speaker impact. Learn body language secrets to build rapport with your audiences.
- Tried and tested structures. Learn approaches to structuring, so that you’ll always deliver a great presentation no matter how little time you have to prepare.
- Visuals and props. Find ways of enhancing your words.
- Harness the power of storytelling to deliver your message with impact.
- Find your own speaking style. We’re all unique, there are no templates or prescriptions in this workshop. You’ll learn techniques that suit your personality to fill you with confidence when you step on stage.
- Grow your confidence. You’ll learn how to overcome the nerves and develop a public speaking style that suits you and wows your audience.
This is an interactive workshop with lots of practical work to help you to apply what you learn right away!
How much time does it take?
The Speakeasy Club Foundations course takes place over two half-days. This gives you the opportunity to build up your skills week on week. Additionally, you should allow up to four hours to prepare a presentation that you will deliver in the second session.
How much does it cost?
£395 + VAT for two sessions.
I’m interested! Keep me posted
If you’d like to attend a Speakeasy Club, but our current schedule doesn’t suit, please add your name below and we’ll keep you posted about future Speakeasy Club dates.
THE OFFICIAL STUFF
If you cancel your place up to 14 days before the start date of your Speakeasy Club course, we’ll give you your money back in full. Cancellations received within 14 days of the start date will not be refunded. We’ll do our best to apply your fee to a future Speakeasy Club instead, although we cannot guarantee this.
Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to cancel or amend the timings of Speakeasy Club events.
We welcome Speakeasy Club members from all walks of life and are pleased for you to share what you learn with others. If you’re considering offering commercial courses, we’ll be happy to make a paid arrangement with you to share our content with your own course participants.
If you wish to pay for your Speakeasy Club by any means other than card, we’ll be happy to oblige. Thing is – non-card payments attract a surcharge of £10, so we’d prefer if you paid by card, because we really don’t want to charge you more.