If you’re a technical expert – a lawyer, finance professional, researcher, policy expert, IT professional – then virtual communication is now a huge part of your work.
With hybrid and blended working patterns, the opportunity for engagement with the audiences that you need to influence is greater than ever before. You might want to:
- Educate your customers by sharing your expertise
- Run a public consultation to inform your research
- Highlight the impact of a recent change in your industry
- Promote the results of a recent discovery
- Engage young people and their families as a recruitment opportunity
- Seal your reputation with a keynote that informs
Whether you create YouTube videos or host online events to reach your audiences, you want to deliver engaging virtual communication that speaks to your audience and their needs.
At this event, you’ll learn to:
- Turn your data into a narrative that captivates and engages
- Tell stories like a Netflix screenwriter
- Get the balance right between style and substance to influence your audiences
This event replay is no longer available.
About me, Camilla Long
From software developer in Japan to stockbroker in London, I now use my experience of selling to some of the largest corporates in the world to empower people to speak with confidence and conviction. I’m a public speaking coach – used to helping people to find their voice. I help busy lawyers and accountants to build thriving practices by helping their teams to realise their potential. I help commercial directors make sure that their team’s performance measures up their ambitious growth plans. I help business owners to encourage their teams to be brand ambassadors for their business. And I’d like you to join me at this event to think differently about how you tell stories with your data.